News / Events
Recent Sakai News and Events
AuSakai 2012 - Call for Proposals
18-19 September 2012
Hosted by Charles Sturt University
The AuSakai 2012 Organising Committee invites proposals for presentations and workshops for the upcoming AuSakai 2012 conference.
AuSakai 2012 will explore ‘Sakai Futures: Openness and Innovation!’ and papers are invited from the Sakai community that reflect this.
Presentations should explore one of the following themes:
- Learning and Teaching
- Technical and Development
- Research and Collaboration
Come and hear about the new Sakai ‘Open Academic Environment’.
Abstract Submission: proposals should be emailed as an attachment to the Conference Team.
Guidelines for Abstracts:
- There is a 300 word limit.
- The conference session presentations will run for 40 minutes with an open format.
- The session may include a 30 minute presentation with 10 minutes for questions and answers.
- Please note: There will be no poster presentations at this year's conference.
- The closing date for submission of proposals is 23 July 2012.
- Presenters will be advised of proposal acceptance from 16 August 2012.
Further information and the registration form for AuSakai 2012 can be found at www.ausakai2012.com.au
Please note: Accommodation options are listed on the landing page as well as in the online registration form.
We look forward to seeing you at AuSakai 2012. RegardsAuSakai Organising Committee
ENQUIRIES OR FURTHER INFORMATION
|Contact Name: Kate Rose
Telephone: 02 6338 4804
|Contact Name: Lorraine Stephens
Telephone: 02 6338 4515